Ready To Install A Single Ply Flat Roof? Then Work With The Best Commercial Roofers Near Helotes, TX and The Surrounding Areas
One of the most common roofing types you’ll see on commercial buildings is single ply flat roofing. A flat roof has a number of advantages, being easy to repair or replace, being environmentally friendly, and offering excellent elemental resistance. If you’re planning to get a flat roof installation or replacement, then consider contacting a contractor in the Helotes, TX area. CTT Exteriors is here to give you the outstanding service you deserve.
As your commercial roofers, we’re committed to giving you the best service possible. Each job is handled with attentive care; we want to make sure that our customers are completely satisfied with a job well-done, no matter what they need assistance with. When we handle your flat roof installation, you’ll get amazing service, every time.
CTT Exteriors has extensive knowledge of the industry, and knows all the ins and outs of installation. We have a real passion for what we do, and always strive to go above and beyond to give you end results that you can truly love. If you’d like to learn more about how we can help, then consider giving our commercial roofers a call today.
Is Single Ply Flat Roofing the Right Choice for You?
Single ply flat roofing has a number of pros and cons. Commercial roofers can help you determine if this roofing option is the right choice for you. At CTT Exteriors, we’re able to provide you with outstanding service. We’ll go over the pros and cons of flat roofing with you so that you can figure out whether or not it’s the right choice for your commercial building.
What is shingle ply flat roofing?
Single ply roofing is roofing that is made of flexible sheets of synthetic polymer. This roofing can be made of either thermoplastics or synthetic rubber. The roof itself is chemically affixed to a building, and can be heated and remolded. It has gradually become one of the most popular options for commercial roofing.
What are the pros?
Single ply flat roofing has become an incredibly popular roofing material for a reason. Just some of the benefits of this roofing material include:
- Resistant to the Elements: One of the biggest concerns when choosing any sort of roofing material is whether or not it can stand up to the sort of weather in your area. A single ply flat roof naturally resists fire and other elements, which means that you have to worry less about getting repairs.
- Environmentally-Friendly: As a business, you need to keep in mind your overall impact on the environment. Finding an eco-friendly roofing option is generally a good idea. Single ply flat roofing is one of the most eco-friendly options available on the market, and as such can be an excellent option for your building.
- Lightweight: Having a lightweight roof will put less overall stress on your building. When you install a flat roof, you have some control over how many layers are added; plus, they are just overall lighter than other roofing options.
- Ease of Movement: You may need to get on top of your roof for a variety of different reasons. This can be difficult if you have a sloped roof. A flat roof, however, is easy to walk on and access, which can be incredibly beneficial in the long run.
- Proven Track-Record: Single ply flat roofing has been used on commercial buildings for decades. It has shown, time and time again, that it can stand up to the elements and hold strong.
What are the cons?
While single ply flat roofing has plenty of advantages, it’s also important to keep in mind any potential cons. When deciding on a roofing material, make sure you’re talking to commercial roofers who can help you pick the right option for your building.
- Easily Punctured: While having a lightweight material can be very beneficial, it also means that your roof will be more easily punctured. Thankfully, getting flat roof repair or replacement is relatively easy with the help of a professional contractor, but this is still something that should be kept in mind.
- Leaks Around Seams: While all seams will be sealed, that doesn’t mean they won’t cause issues. Seams can sometimes result in leaks, which can be incredibly frustrating to deal with.
- Problems with Pipes: If your commercial building has pipes that stick up through the top, then you may run into issues. It can be difficult to insulate the area around the pipes, which means that your building may experience leaks in those areas.
Choose a Flat Roof Contractor with Over a Decade of Experience
When you need flat roof installation, repair, or replacement, then work with the best commercial roofers in the Helotes, TX area! We understand just how vital your roof is to the overall condition of your building; as such, we work with care, taking the time to make sure that every installation is done correctly. When you work with us, you’ll work with the same commercial roofing company from start to finish; this means that you’ll always be working with someone who is familiar with the job, and won’t have to deal with the added stress of bouncing between companies. We’ve been in this industry for over a decade, and so know what needs to be done in order to provide you with the perfect end results.
The commercial roofers at CTT Exteriors have been installing single ply flat roofing for years. We’re familiar with all the pros and cons, and are more than happy to discuss them with you. We’ll never steer you wrong, and will provide you with honest, reliable service.
When you work with a flat roof contractor from our team, you can be confident you’re getting the end results you deserve. Call us today in order to learn more about what we can do. Let us give you outstanding roofing service today.